Friday, January 15, 2010

Blip Blip, Wonky Wonky


I'm Proud to introduce you with






A San Francisco based Psyphy/Breaks artist singed at Cloak x Dagger/Surefire/Warp/Black Acre/Rwina labels (!), who makes the dopest music that iv'e heard for a while.

He officialy released his debut EP "64 Bytes" and "64 Bytes Remixes", and i think we can all hope that he's planning to release more stuff soon.
I remember the first time i heard it and my jaw dropped open.
The sound quality that he produce is beyond words, an high-end glitch.

SO, take a glance at his 4th track from "64 Bytes" - Throbbin' The Cradle, or he's superb mixtape (with his upcoming tracks),

and then you'l have to buy it here.

EPROM's Myspace
just thinking about those groovey beats gives me a boner.

2 comments:

  1. Eprom is the ultimate shit !
    played his new mixtape and he turned my ears into hot wax.

    ReplyDelete